Renowned for our history and lively atmosphere, the M Montreal Hostel allows our guests endless possibilities to enjoy Montreal.
Our 1867 property is located 30 second walk from St-Catherine Street and has seen a complete refurbishment keeping the cachet of its old component such as the original stone masonry walls.
The M Montreal Hostel is definitely the place to stay to fully enjoy Montreal.
We are surrounded by the best neighborhoods like the Old Montreal (10 min walk), the Latin Quarter (5 min walk) or the Festival District (10 min walk).
With a creative concept freshly remodelled, our establishment has a total capacity 490 beds.
The hostel itself offers multiple different options - from our comfy dormitories to our spacious private apartments - we can assure to our guests that they will find the accomodation that suits
We also created our very own bunk beds! Designed by us and built in Montreal, they offer comfort and privacy with different features like outlets, light, personal hangers, a curtain, a private locker etc...
Guests are also welcome at our M Bar with different activities each night of the week and of course, on our rooftop terrace to enjoy the view of downtown while relaxing in one of our two swimming SPAS!
Our 2.0 hostel comes with many of different services to make your stay more comfortable and enjoyable - Here is a little list to give you an overview:
- Rooftop Swimming SPAS
- The M Bar with daily activities like Karaoke night
/ Live Music / Comedy Night etc...
- M Cafe: Paninis, Coffees, salads, smoothies etc..
· The M Montreal Hostel is definitely the place to stay if you want to fully enjoy Montreal. We are surrounded by the best neighborhoods like the Old Montreal (10 min walk), the Latin Quarter (5 min walk) or the Festival District (10 min walk).
· The hostel itself gives you a lot of different options - from our comfy dormitories to our spacious private apartments - we can assure you that you will find something that suits you perfectly!
· Our hostel 2.0 comes with a lot of different services to make your stay more comfortable and enjoyable. Here is a little list to give you an overview:
- Swimming SPAs on the rooftop
- The M Bar with its daily activities like Karaoke night / Live Music Show / Comedy Night etc...
How about singing for a free shot? On Mondays, every song gives you a free shooter – can’t miss that!
Our bartenders give you a taste of our delicious beers from Quebec, with a little origin story about what you are drinking - and it is FREE!
If you know how to get them balls in, come meet us at the bar for our Beer Olympics competition! The heat is on: BEER PONG - FLIP CUP - Drunken Jenga!
If you're a player, Wednesday is your day. Our pool table is free of charge all night! Feeling thirsty? Try our rhum mixes are only 4 bucks!
You can also participate in our Bingo and win a shot, pint and pitcher. Yeah, that much! #bingoiscoolagain
or LIVE MUSIC
Some Wednesdays, Bingo can be replaced by an amazing live music show (FREE entrance of course!)
Thursday: STUDENT NIGHT
Enjoy our delicious happy hour between 5 & 8PM with students from Montreal. Mingle, make new friends and party with us all night!
Friday: LIVE MUSIC
Our free Live Music Friday starts at 9PM and we are so proud to present to you local artists from Montreal, so don't be shy and join the fun!!!
Saturday: SPECIAL EVENT
From bands to DJ's, passing by cabaret artists, join us for a good moment where everything can happen!
Sunday: COMEDY IN THE VILLAGE
Hilarious pro & up-and-coming comics from Montreal (and elsewhere) get onstage for travellers (and locals) simply to make ’em laugh. Credits of (some) performers include festivals like Just For Laughs, Edinburgh Fringe, Melbourne Comedy Festival, clubs all around the world, and TV & film. Swing by, swap accents with the person next to you. Hope to see you!